You have a question?
With Nelson Mandela Gardens being one of the nicest tourist attractions in Nigeria, you would most likely have questions to ask us prior to your visit.
Yes we provide adequate parking space for events.
Our opening time is 9:00am and closing time is 7:00pm. The park is closed on Mondays for clean-ups. The park is also open on every public holiday even if the holiday falls in on Monday.
It is located at the Asaba International Airport in Asaba, Delta state, Nigeria.
Do you have others questions not answered here?
You can send us a message via our contact us page and your enquiry would be responded to shortly.
You can also visit our page that provides you with information and ideas that can help you Plan your visit appropriately.
About Asaba International Airport:
- It has 2 domestic airlines operating daily flights to it with over 70% passenger occupancy
- The Asaba International Airport is a hub for the south-east and south-south Nigerian regions; it serves travelers to Delta state, most parts of Anambra and Edo State
- It would be the first airport in Nigeria to have an international hotel and convention center within it as a result of the Nelson Mandela Garden of 95 Trees located within the grounds of the airport
- It is the 5th fastest growing capital in Nigeria
- It is the closest to the thriving economies of Onitsha, Awka, Agbor and Ekpoma
- Thriving market economies around Asaba contribute over 15% of Nigeria’s non oil GDP
About Nelson Mandela Gardens:
- The Nelson Mandela Garden of 95 Trees is located within 4-5 mins leisurely walk to the airport’s main entrance
- It is a private limited liability business with non government involvement except for takeoff seed grant at the project’s inception
- It would be the first location with a 4-star hotel and a 1000-person capacity convention center, within Asaba and its environs including the commercial city of Onitsha, once the development project is completed.
- The shopping center, once completed, will offer services and products from international brands, which is presently unavailable in Asaba or its environs
- The Nelson Mandela Gardens already has huge patronage from the local community and environs, especially from families during holidays and school excursions