Aside from being a world-class tourist attraction, a nature conservation center and a one stop location for leisure, recreation and relaxation; The Nelson Mandela Garden of 95 Trees is also an educational resource facility i.e. a place of learning. We are currently developing a state-of-the-art library facility which would be open to the public shortly.
Besides the library, there is a lot to learn from the gardens in itself. This include:
- The importance of the conservation of flora and fauna (plant and animal lifeforms) biodiversity in the beautification and sustainability of the health of our environment
- The importance of nature and state of the environment in determining the state of health and well being of its inhabitants
- The exemplification of leisure and recreation as facilitators of health and well being
- The virtues of freedom, equality and unity as exemplified by Nelson Mandela
- The importance of children imbibing these knowledge at an early age inculcated through fun activities
…and lots more.
Watch our documentary video to get firsthand insights on the initiative behind the gardens. Visit our blog page or subscribe to our newsletter to get up to date with latest news, events and happenings in the Nelson Mandela Gardens of 95 Trees.